Sunday, March 3, 2013

Extra! Extra! Read All About It !

As the writer for this blog, I am always searching for exciting material to write about. Admittedly, I sometimes develop writer's block even though there is always something going on at Weirs Beach Village. I could write about the newest Center Harbor which is being built for a lovely couple from New York or the progress we are making on the Phase II Center Harbor which overlooks Paugus Bay and has views of the Belknap Mountain range. We have currently sold four homes in Phase II, and there is only one lot left in Phase I.  Our Village Center is completed, and the homeowner's have been enjoying games of ping pong, or just relaxing in front of the fireplace. I love watching visitors' reactions to our community. I love giving tours...I couldn't be prouder of these homes. People who understand construction are always impressed with the quality of materials used in our homes and the attention paid to the little details. It is those little details that can make a big difference in a home.

As a longtime reader of this blog, you probably already know the four current models that we are selling at Weirs Beach Village.  There is the Gilford and the Meredith which are both single story, two bedroom homes.  The four season sunroom is standard on all of the homes.  The Center Harbor and the Tuftonboro are both spacious two story living with two or three bedrooms...you decide.

So you have four houses to choose from...but wait ! The builder/developer is always thinking, always creating and he has designed a NEW model...the Moultonboro. Just when I thought I had seen it all, I took the tour of the Moultonboro and I may or may not have fallen in love. At 1310 sq. ft., it is larger than the Gilford and the Meredith but a wee bit smaller than the Tuftonboro and the Center Harbor. The first floor has a wide open look which allows for easy movement. It allows for relaxed living and would be perfect for entertaining. There are two bedrooms on the first floor with a loft area on the second floor which overlooks the first floor living space plus looks out through the sunroom windows. Last weekend was the unofficial unveiling of the Moultonboro and I must say I was impressed...and I am not easy to impress. I gave the tour of the home to some potential buyers and they did not hide their love for this home. There were many ooohhs and aaahhs as they toured the home with me. Here are a few pictures of the Moultonboro which I would love to share with you:

Introducing 'The Moultonboro'

Looking at the four season sunroom

Looking up at the Loft from the Sunroom

Just imagine...

The mudroom off of the garage...


I love being the first one to share good news with you and certainly news of the Moultonboro should  be sufficient to make you smile all day long. But hold onto your hats, there is even more exciting news. The builder/developer met with the SWIMMING POOL salespeople on Friday and gave them the deposit for the SWIMMING POOL. The pool is scheduled to be open for business (fun business) on Memorial Day weekend, if construction goes smoothly and we don't hit any bumps in the road. There will be a patio area right off of the Village Center, next to the pool. So pack your picnic lunch, your goggles, your suntan lotion and get ready to soak up the sunshine as you lounge in the POOL at Weirs Beach Village!

All this pool talk got me thinking about summer which then got me thinking about ice cream! This photo is from the Town Docks Ice Cream stand just down the road in Meredith, NH.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive feedback welcomed! Let us know what you think of our highly affordable, well-constructed homes at Weirs Beach Village. Thanks.